Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Is anyone there?

Life in these parts of the town is pretty much dominated by a drooling poop machine. He is three. He is adorable. I love him to bits. But maybe there is truth to what my dad says when he thinks my toddler is snacking on radioactive uranium.  He's a riot, and it's hard to keep up with this rolly polly ball of energy.  I am a SAHM, and I love spending so much time with my family... but chasing after a runny nose and picking Oreos out of my hair 24/7 sometimes leaves me wanting for a change of scenery.. even for just a couple of minutes.

I don't have a lot of "mommy" friends I could share baby stories with, and the few mommy friends I do have live soooo far away. I do hope the big blogging world can hear my little voice and maybe find people who share my interests too. It's a big stretch but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Hello! Is anyone out there? I am Golde. I am a stay at home mom, and my little dumpling is 3. I call him little dumpling because my first sight of him reminded me of steamed dumplings (which is one of my fave foods of all time, btw). I love to read. And write. and sing. and dance. And occasionally dabble on arts and crafts during naptimes. I love food. I love to cook. I love my family. I love my bestfriend so much I married him.  I love meeting new people, and starting new things. 

Hello! How are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment