Tuesday, February 28, 2012

1 month

Has it been a month already?
My body has kinda healed, but I'm still a bag of bumps and lumps.
I still look pregnant (I still live in my pregnant clothes)
Breastfeeding has become easier, thank heavens for that.
I no longer cringe with fright when I have to do my number 1's and 2's
And dumpling #2 is starting to grow some flesh here and there.
She's starting to wear real clothes too, (you know, the ones that go over the head and snap at the bottom)
Although she still wears those standard white ones , the robes with tedious ties, pretty much everyday.

Yeah, so maybe it's not that difficult to believe that a month has come and gone already.

And yet, I still feel like I haven't done much since the baby came. There's still a lot of messes. And dishes. And laundry. I still can't keep up. At night I crawl to bed exhausted, though I haven't done much really. Oh yeah, I was busy raising two kids.... that's reason enough to be bone tired, right? right! lol!

I'm still pretty much feeling things out, trying to get my swagger back. taking a few minutes here and there to maybe read, or enjoy a cup of coffee, or blog... (although this might not take long, I can hear a tiny baby waking up right about now.) yep.. right on cue. it's her feeding time, so she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment