Tuesday, February 14, 2012

what i've been up to..

I wanted to start a blog to help me flex that writing muscle, and also because I wanted to carve a few minutes of the day for myself. Writing has always been a release for me, so I figured starting a blog and maintaining it would be a breeze.

I didn't think it would be that hard.... to take a few minutes of the day for myself... to write... and blog... I should've known better. I am the girl who sneaks in a few bites of breakfast in between prepping my son for school... I was never known for my excellent schedule-keeping skills. I should've known keeping a blog would take a bigger effort and dedication than just a tiny whim.

So... I never found the time to update my blog. But I found the time to add another dumpling to this family of 3. I have a baby girl, she's 3 weeks now. Her name is Alpha and she's just adorable.

I have more on my plate than usual, but this time I am driven to keep writing. For myself. A stay-at-home mom with 2 kids, I need to get a life too you know? And since bar-hopping or late night soirees are out of the question (yikes!), I think blogging is just the thing for me.

So.... I'm diving in again. (I know, I didn't even skim the water the first time I was here).... but here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment