Saturday, April 14, 2012

Click! Click!

I've been taking pictures of dumpling#2 every single day to chronicle her first 365 days of life. Here are a few of my favorite shots.
day 3
That's the duo taking a little "sun time" by our tiny hospital window. I love how real and unguarded this photo is.

day 21
The picture on the right was taken 4 years ago. Yep. That's Dumpling #1. Fast forward to the present, I was woken up by a wailing dumpling#2, took one quick look at her mushed up face and knew the scene is eerily familiar. I knew that I've seen it before, and I was amazed by how vividly I remembered that random moment 4 years ago when I asked my husband for his cameraphone so I could take that picture. not only did dumpling#2 's knotted facial expression look exactly like her big brother's, she was also lying on the same exact blankie that he was lying on when he made that face! I immediately grabbed for my camera and took a few snaps before calming her down and voila! It's photo dejavu! :D If you could take for granted that the blankie on the left obviously has more signs of wear... it doesn't look like much time has gone by between the two photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment