Sunday, April 22, 2012

Whoa! that couldn't have been 3 months!


This month came by too fast for me. I feel like I'm not taking enough pictures. I'm not spending enough time with this little bumkin. It's like those 3 months were space warped into the length of an eyeblink! When did she grow all that hair? And look at those chubby arms! How did that happen?


It wasn't until I looked at this picture that I realized just how fast she's been growing. Although I am fortunate enough to stay at home full time to look after my kids, I still feel like I'm missing out on a lot of things. I have a lot on my plate right now and I feel like I'm spreading myself too thinly. I hope this is just all in my head, but I sincerely doubt that... especially when the little tadpole is giving me this look.

Boy do I feel guilty. Time to catch up on the snuggles.


No comments:

Post a Comment