Wednesday, May 2, 2012

All the pretty flowers


Alpha is sooo lucky to have a fashionista cousin in the States, because a few weeks ago, she received all of this.

Some dresses even had tags on them. Most of them don't even show signs of wear! I for one am not too partial about dressing my dumplings in hand-me-downs, because seriously, during the first year, they grow insanely fast. So I  pare down my clothing purchases to just the essentials. You could just imagine how happy my inner Scrooge was when we got surprised by all these pretty dresses! Alpha gets to look pretty, and it didn't cost me a penny! Score!
As a small gesture of thanks, I sent her these:



I've been crafting like a crazy lady, stocking up on these felt flowers before I officially open my shop (it's a scary and exciting experience, racking my brain cells to a pulp as I try to get all "crafty" and "creative", but that's another story)

Seriously, there's no way for me to best the clothes bomb she gave Alpha, but I really wanted to give her something. I hope she likes it.



A hair piece to match her every wardrobe. What little girl could say no to pretty flowers all lined up in a row.


And in case you were wondering why there are more flowers than the actual headband itself, it's because of this:



They're detachable! You can switch them out, in case you want something different later! A girl needs a lot of options, you know. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment