Sunday, October 28, 2012

My week on Instagram


 A little look at the life of this littledumplingmomma. Follow me on instagram @goldego


Dressmaking 101. haha! I am feeling pretty confident with my sewing skills now. I made this sweatshirt from knit red fabric using this tutorial from Shwin&Shwin as a guide and my rad "winging it" dressmaking skills. haha! This is the little riceball's top for next week's trick or treat. And I didn't go with the neutral buttons. Although I'm regretting it now.

Trick or Treat! This was taken before the schoolbus picked us up for the Trick or Treat Party in thelittledumpling's school.
 I was lucky to have some grownup girl bonding time on Tuesday afternoon. Met up with friends and a client. Party planning and art attack mode is totally on. This party will be Disney's "Up"-themed 18th birthday. I can't wait to sink my teeth into this party.


Trying on thelittlericeball's costume. This is also a part of the red sweatshirt I made earlier in the week. I guess now everybody knows what she'll be on Halloween!


 Best birthday gift ever! My little dumpling counting (and writing) from 100 to 1. Seriously? The boxes are too small for him to write the numbers down but he does his best even without the blue-red-blue lines. This little guy amazes me. It's like his penmanship can't keep up with his rad counting skills. So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment